15 August 2009

From Libby, MT

Hello!

Ah yes, so last time I left, it was about the pretty Whitefish Lake and all.


Today's ride was just as scenic. I got to trace Lake Koocanusa which looked very clear and pretty.



Aside from the lake, I was also surrounded by a lot of beautiful rocks, cliffs, and formations.


Sometimes, I would be way high above the lake (as here), and other times, I would be riding big descents to go just above the water.



I got to ride around this all day. The locals back in Eureka told us the ride would be beautiful.



Luckily, even the weather held up fine.



Even the town I'm staying in tonight (Libby, MT) is surrounded by the mountains.

Here's a video from today I uploaded:


Here's another video I found in my camera of Wade, Nick, Abby, and Jay riding across some flats:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theo, Your blog is GREAT! I suspect there are a lot of us who are keeping track of you northern route bikers by reading your comments and looking at your great photos. Whether you've been going up a mountain, freezing coming down, building, relaxing or whatever --- you have communicated well. MANY THANKS and boy, you are all close to finishing this adventure of a lifetime. Stay safe and ENJOY.
    Nick's Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE MAN DUDE. THIS BLOG IS AWESOME. MAN DUDE.

    ReplyDelete