30 July 2009

Posting from Route 2

Hello! We've now crossed over into North Dakota! Not many pictures this time around, but I'm sure there will be plenty once we're in Minot.


I will admit that it does get repetitive at times to be on the same route (Route 2) for miles upon miles at a time, but one nice sight to see is the occasional field of yellow flowers. And these are huge fields.



This was a nice change of scenery as we had been on flats for hours and hours. There's Jeremy biking.


There's Angel and Ali biking around.


So this place has the "geographical center of North America", so I took a picture.


Well, to be honest, being on the same remote route for miles and miles doesn't give many opportunities for interesting photos, but I'm sure the road holds a few surprises up ahead.

Oh if I could photograph the wind, that would be something. Or if I could photograph the people who we meet on the road and talk with about the cause (but it'd be kinda weird if I just started snapping pictures of them)

Gonna be on this route til Idaho!

2 comments:

  1. oh ted, unfortunately, there's no onsite rotation of the images. your gonna have to manually reorient them in windows explorer before you upload them. once it's uploaded, there's no easy way to orient them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture on the top looks like it could be an album cover

    ReplyDelete